Writing --- Reading & Everything In -Between

Friday, July 25, 2014

READ - The Big Deal About Reading


READ is out! I give all the glory to Jesus. What's the big deal about reading? That's the question the book addresses. The aim is to encourage people to read productively and expand their knowledge base.
This book is special to me for some reasons. First, it is my first printed work. I have published some of my writings online and won prizes for a few, but this is the first time I'm publishing in print.
Secondly, this work is special because it is independently published. I have closely followed the evolvement and growth of indie publishers online. Following tips shared by them, I decided to give it a try and here is the product.
Well, I'm not completely satisfied, but this is just the beginning. I like the cover which I and my graphic designer put together. There are some problems with the layouts and some typographical errors, but these have not in any way tampered with the message of the book which I think is life-changing.
From doing this book, I have learnt some more about taking steps towards achieving your dreams. You don’t get things done by wishing, you get things done by taking positive, productive steps.
If there is a book in you, I encourage you to write it. Write it now!
Enjoy God’s Exceeding Grace

Visit my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment