Writing --- Reading & Everything In -Between

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DISCOVER YOURSELF
Many people are walking corpses, roaming the earth without knowing who they are.                

Image Courtesy of Master Isolated Images/freedigitalphotos.net
Ask yourself these questions:
1.      Who am I?
2.     Why am I here?
3.     What do I have in me? ( Gifts, Talents and Abilities)
4.    What am I to use them for?
Try answering these questions.

I have found out, in my years of teaching and counseling, that many do not have these answers. That is why successful people are much fewer than the unsuccessful.
Until you discover yourself, you cannot uncover your destiny. The best thing you can do for yourself in your youthful season is to know who you are. No one can do it for you; it is a personal responsibility.
No one knows who you are
Only God can tell you who you are
Only you can find out from Him who you are
You lose your personal identity by letting people tell you who you are or by imitating others.
Go to your maker and let Him show you who you are and why He created you, it is only then you can move on to the future on the right path.
 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

You Are Made To Excel
Grace Greatman

No comments:

Post a Comment